Pau showed Leti & I two videos afew days back. Its sooo sweet!
The couple've been tgt for abt 2 years & the guy had to leave for New Zealand. (HOW FREAKING SAD IS THAT?!?!?!) So the girl did a video for the guy. And the guy did one back for her. Its really sweet.
(Both Leti & I cried after watching it) AHAHAHA.
Yeah, that explains my msn nick. Im a sucker for such sweet stuffs la.
In times like this, you wished you had a boyfriend. Still, no hurry man. Its more of, finding the right one (: ----
Only when you get to Polytechnic, you see students walking out of tutorial class just like that. What gangster acts! Tsk. I doubt that happens much in Business School. Sorry it seems biased, but you have to admit its true. First time i've seen such a situation.
Now for something more positive.
I love my class, alot! (: Very random but i think 09 rocks :D heh! Ohhh my lovely classmates (: Now a plus point is, nobody smokes! Ahaha.